valentine muffins recipes- Egg less Choco Beet Muffins are one of my favorites of all muffin varieties. I can even call this as B2 Muffins? Banana Beetroot Muffins. ☺ This Recipe gives a super moist, soft and delicious muffins. Guilt free to feed children, Valentine and to your tummy. ?
This is #4 of the Valentine recipes
Some of other recipes are,
Valentine muffins recipes – Banana Beetroot Muffins – Choco Beet Muffins pictorial directions:
- Cook roughly chopped Beetroots until done. Give it a pulse to make it a puree.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler. keep it ready.
- Grind chopped Banana, Sugar and vanilla essence until smooth without lumps in a mixer
- Then add oil, Melted chocolate, Beet puree and grind again for a minute until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and sift in Wheat flour, cocoa powder, salt and soda.
- Fold until combined.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg c.
- Bake for 15-18 min at 180 deg c until the tester comes out clean.
Valentine muffins recipes – Banana Beetroot Muffins – Choco Beet Muffins recipe:
- 1/8 cup Banana
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2.5 tsp Dark Chocolate melted
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ cup+ 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 cup Beet puree
- 1/4 cup Flour
- Pinch Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Peel, Dice and cook the beetroot until done. Pulp them.
Beat banana, sugar and vanilla until creamy
Beat in oil and melted chocolate again
Add Beet puree and mix well
Sift in dry ingredients little at a time
Fold in gently
Bake in a preheated oven 180 deg c for 18-20 min