valentine muffins recipes- Egg less Choco Beet Muffins are one of my favorites of all muffin varieties. I can even call this as B2 Muffins? Banana Beetroot Muffins. ☺ This Recipe gives a super moist, soft and delicious muffins. Guilt free to feed children, Valentine and to your tummy. ?
This is #4 of the Valentine recipes
Some of other recipes are,
Valentine muffins recipes – Banana Beetroot Muffins – Choco Beet Muffins pictorial directions:
- Cook roughly chopped Beetroots until done. Give it a pulse to make it a puree.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler. keep it ready.
- Grind chopped Banana, Sugar and vanilla essence until smooth without lumps in a mixer
- Then add oil, Melted chocolate, Beet puree and grind again for a minute until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and sift in Wheat flour, cocoa powder, salt and soda.
- Fold until combined.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg c.
- Bake for 15-18 min at 180 deg c until the tester comes out clean.
Valentine muffins recipes – Banana Beetroot Muffins – Choco Beet Muffins recipe:
Choco Beet Muffins
- 1/8 cup Banana
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2.5 tsp Dark Chocolate - melted
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ cup+ 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 cup Beet puree
- 1/4 cup Flour
- Pinch Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Peel, Dice and cook the beetroot until done. Pulp them.
- Beat banana, sugar and vanilla until creamy
- Beat in oil and melted chocolate again
- Add Beet puree and mix well
- Sift in dry ingredients little at a time
- Fold in gently
- Bake in a preheated oven 180 deg c for 18-20 min