Masala Puri recipe | Masalpuri | Street style masala puri chaat recipe
Masal puri is a popular Indian chaat recipe made with puris and is a mix of spicy, sweet flavors. Puris are crushed to pieces and a medium spiced ragda curry is topped along with onions, tomatoes, carrots, and few other spice powders.
- Puris – 8-10
- Ragda curry – 1 cup
- Onion – 1/2 medium, finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Carrots – 2 tbsp, grated
- Black salt – a pinch
- kashmiri red chilli – a pinch
- chaat masala -a pinch
- cumin powder-a pinch
- amchur powder-a pinch
- salt-a pinch or as needed
- bhujia sev-few tbsps or as needed
- coriander leaves- 2 tsp, chopped
- tamarind chutney-1 tsp
- green chutney-1 tsp
- Break/ crush the puris into a serving plate
- Pour 2-3 ladleful of the ragda curry on top of the crushed puris
- Top it with chopped onions, tomatoes, grated carrots.
- Followed by black salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, amchur powder, salt
- On top of the spice powders, add bhujia sev and coriander leaves.
- furthermore, add tamarind chutney, green chutney and some more of chopped onions.
- Serve fresh and enjoy the delicious puri chaat.