Mushroom Cheese omelette recipe – A simple everyday omelet recipe with mushrooms, bell peppers, and cheese. It is one of the filling breakfasts for busy mornings.
some of the egg breakfast recipes that you might be interested in:
- Mushroom, egg and bread toast
- Grilled bread egg cheese sandwich
- South Indian style egg recipes – 9 ways
I have used the cheese slices and have cut them into pieces. You can also add any grated cheese of your choice that melts quickly. We hardly cook the omelet for 2-3 minutes only. The best choice is the cheese slice.
Along with mushrooms, bell peppers are used. You can also use very finely chopped carrots/grated carrots as well. Too many vegetables will spoil the taste of omelet. So limit it to 3-4 tbsp/omelet all together.
Mushroom Cheese omelette recipe
Mushroom cheese omelette
- 2 large eggs
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 2-3 no mushrooms chopped finely
- 2-3 tbsp bell peppers (red, green and yellow) Chopped finely
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 slice cheese
- Chop the vegetables and keep them ready.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Keep it aside ready.
- Melt the butter in a wide pan and saute the vegetables with little salt.
- Saute until mushrooms shrink. spread it all over the pan evenly.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the vegetables.
- Put the flame low and tilt the pan to spread the egg mixture evenly.
- drop the cheese slice pieces all over the egg mix.
- Close and cook for about 2-3 minutes in low flame.
- open and gently fold it and serve hot!
How to make a Mushroom omelette
To make this mushroom omelet, Firstly, chop the mushrooms and bell peppers finely and keep it ready. Beat 2 eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Melt the butter in a wide pan and put in the chopped vegetables and a pinch of salt.
Fry until the mushrooms shrink. Spread it all over the pan evenly. Now, pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
Tilt the pan slightly so that the egg mixture spreads evenly all over. put the cheese slice pieces all over.
Close and cook the omelet for about 2-3 minutes in simmer. Open and fold it gently.
serve it hot with a salad of your choice.