Mushroom, egg and bread toast recipe
Mushroom, egg and bread toast recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. One of the preferred breakfast dishes with eggs, mushrooms, and bread is this toast which is very simple, comforting as well as filling.
some of the other recipes with eggs and bread that might interest you
How to make mushroom bread toast with eggs with step pics
Melt the butter and swirl the pan to coat it all over. Add chopped onions into the pan.
Further, add finely chopped mushrooms, salt, chopped green chillies and fry till the mushrooms are wilted and shrinks. spread the mixture all over the pan evenly.
Break an egg into a bowl and add salt to taste.
Beat the egg until well combined and pour it onto the pan.
Gently swirl the pan to spread the eggs all over. Immediately place a slice of bread on a side of the pan.
Put the flame low and let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Once the top part is cooked, fold the omelet into four.
serve the Mushroom egg toast hot!
Mushrooms and egg toast
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 large mushrooms chopped finely
- 1/2 no green chilli chopped
- 1 large egg
- salt to taste
- 1 slice wheat bread
- Melt the butter and add chopped onions, chopped mushrooms, green chilli, and a pinch salt.
- Fry till mushrooms become a bit browned and shrinks.
- break an egg into a bowl and add salt to taste.
- Beat the eggs well and pour the egg over the spread onion mushroom mix on the pan.
- swirl the pan to coat the egg all over.
- place a slice of egg on one side and put the flame low.
- once the top part gets cooked, fold the omelet over the bread. fold it again lengthwise into two.
- serve it hot!