Egg bhurji recipe with boiled eggs | Bread toast and bhurji with step by step photos and video recipe. One of the easiest egg recipes for chapathi/ bread toast. Makes a satisfying breakfast on busy days.
This one is my husband’s recipe and he has made it himself on the video below. He cooks awesome when it comes to eggs and chicken. Sundays, my kitchen is generally open to him or at least I will get a rest while he enjoys his cooking.
Some of the egg recipes that you should check out:
Egg bhurji recipe with boiled eggs
Boiled egg bhurji recipe
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 no tomato chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 no green chilli chopped
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 pinch coriander powder
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- 1 pinch pepper powder
- 1 pinch garam masala
- salt to taste
- 2 large eggs boiled
- few coriander leaves
- heat oil and fry onions, ginger garlic paste, green chilli until brown.
- Add tomatoes and fry until mushy.
- further, Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, garam masala, salt to taste.
- Grate the boiled eggs to the pan and mix gently without mashing.
- finally, garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Boiled Egg Bhurji recipe
1.Heat oil in a pan and fry very finely chopped onions with little salt.
2. Fry the onions until it turns slightly brown and then add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste.
3. Fry till tomatoes are mushy and add chopped green chillies.
4. Fry for a minute and then add all the masalas. add salt to taste and fry for half a minute.
5. Sprinkle little water and mix well.
6. Grate the boiled eggs into the pan.
7. Mix gently without mashing the eggs too much. Lastly garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
8. serve the boiled egg bhurji hot with bread of your choice.