Murungai poo /drumstick flowers 2 cup
Onion 1 no finely chopped
Red chilli 2 nos
Curry leaves a spring
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Split black gram 1 tsp
Bengal gram 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Clean the flower. Wash and keep it ready.
1. Heat oil,splutter mustard seeds and saute split black gram and bengal gram.
2. Once it starts changing colour ,add chopped onions,curry leaves and red chilli
3. Saute for a min and add the cleaned flower,turmeric powder and salt.
4. Sprinkle water and close the lid. Cook for 5 min. It will cook faster. So keep stirring inbetween and check if its done.
5. Add grated coconut but its optional.