Pineapple madura curry without curd | pineapple madura pachadi without curd – recipe with step by step pics and video recipe. when the complete sadya is loaded with curd dishes, this is one of unique dish that stands out without curd.
quick video of making pineapple madura curry
step wise pics of making pineapple madura curry
1.chop the pineapple into small pieces. take it in a pan with turmeric powder, salt and little water.
2. close and cook until pineapple is soft.
3. add chopped banana pieces (ripe) and jaggery powder
4. further add chilli powder and mix well. when the jaggery starts melting, it mixes well with bananas and pineapples.
5. now add grapes and little water, close and cook until grapes is soft. approximately for 5 minutes.
6. heat coconut oil in another pan and pop in mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli and curry leaves. together add grated coconut and fry until it turns golden and roasted.
7. add the tempering to the curry and mix well.