http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/3557 http://feveda.com.ve/mefistofel/990 Sorakkai Kootu | Bottlegourd kootu recipe with step by step pictorial description. Sorakkai kootu is one of the most popular dishes of Tamilnadu. Bottlegourd is one of the vegetable which is very easily available with a lot of liquid content which we call it “Neer sathu”. Such vegetables have to be consumed during summer days to beat the heat.
kommersiell valutahandel comex as In south india especially in tamilnadu you go to any hotel/restaurant, kootu recipe is a mandate in full meals and sorakkai kootu/bottle gourd kootu or podalanga kootu is most popularly made. this recipe is a hotel style recipe of kootu.
http://www.visionarywebsite.com/?kiolsa=netdania-grafici-opzioni-binarie&785=52 some of the kootu recipes:
- Dal palak for rice | palakura pappu recipe | Keerai kootu recipe
- Unnithandu paruppu kootu-Vazhaithandu Kootu
- Banana Flower Kootu ~ Vazhaipoo Kootu
- Kootu Curry with kadala parippu
- Mulai Keerai Poondu Kootu
- Chorakya Mulakushyam | Sorakkai kootu recipe
- Chow Chow kootu
Sorakkai Kootu pictorial description:
- Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and pop in cumin seeds. Saute finely chopped garlic and a spring of curry leaves.
- Add chopped onion and tomato into it and saute for a minute.
- saute till they are slightly mushy. need not fry it too much like in sabjis.
- Throw in chopped vegetables (bottle gourd), turmeric powder, chilli powder, sambar powder and salt.
- mix well and add water.
- Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Open and mash slightly.
- meanwhile, pressure cook the dal seperately and add it to the kootu. You can also add it along with vegetables and pressure cook in one pot or you can cook separately and add it.
- mash the dal well before adding it
- add the dal along with freshly ground coconut paste
- mix well and give it a boil
Sorakkai Kootu recipe:
bottle gourd and moong dal curry
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 4-5 small garlic cloves chopped
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 2 cups bottle gourd chopped
- 1/4 cup moong dal or tur dal (your choice)
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp sambar powder
- salt to taste
Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and pop in cumin seeds. Saute finely chopped garlic and a spring of curry leaves.
Add chopped onion and tomato into it and saute for a minute.
Throw in chopped vegetables (bottle gourd), turmeric powder, chilli powder, sambar powder and salt. mix well and add water. Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles. Open and mash slightly.
meanwhile pressure cook dal separately and mash it well.
add cooked dal, coconut paste to the kootu and mix well. give it a boil.
Pin for later: