Mushroom Egg masala fry recipe | Mushroom and Egg side dish for chapathi. simple and easy side dish dry curry recipe for chapathi. Not only that it can be made quick but it is tasty as well.
some of the popular south Indian mushroom recipes:
Some of Egg recipes:
Mushroom Egg masala fry recipe
Mushroom egg masala fry recipe
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 no green chilli chopped finely
- 2 medium onions chopped finely
- 1 large tomato chopped finely
- 200 gms mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander pwoder
- 1/8 tsp garam masala
- 2 large eggs
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper powder
- few coriander leaves
- heat oil and pop in cumin seeds, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped green chilli and fry for few seconds.
- further, add chopped onions and fry until brown.
- when the onions turn brown, add finely chopped tomatoes and fry until mushy. mash it with help of the ladle.
- when the tomatoes are cooked well. add mushrooms and mix once.
- Add little water, close cook for 15 minutes in simmer.
- open and add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- move the masala mix to the sides leaving center free.
- Break 2 eggs to the center of the pan. season with salt, pepper powder and mix well.
- scramble the eggs until cooked. mix the scrambled eggs with the onion-tomato mushroom mix.
- keep frying until the curry is well blended with the eggs.
- lastly, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with chapati.
Mushroom and Egg side dish for chapathi
1.heat oil in a wide pan and add cumin seeds, chopped garlic, chopped ginger and fry for half a minute.
2. Later, add chopped onions and fry until it is brown as you can see in the below pic.
3. Further, add tomatoes and fry until mushy. Mash it with the back of the ladle.
4. To this, add sliced mushrooms, mix well and fry for few seconds.
5. add little water, close and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
6. Open and add salt to taste. you can add salt before cooking mushrooms but since we do not want the mushrooms to shrink too much and stay slightly crunchy, i added salt after 10 minutes of cooking mushrooms.
7. Furthermore, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, and garam masala. Mix well and fry for a couple of minutes. spread the masala to the sides of the pan leaving the space in the center.
8. Drizzle some oil in the middle (only if needed) and break 2 eggs into it.
9. season the eggs with salt and pepper powder.
10. Start cooking the eggs alone in the center until it is cooked and scrambled.
11. Mix the eggs with the mushroom masala and fry for a couple of minutes. Lastly, garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
12. Serve the mushroom egg fry hot and fresh with chapatis and of course few slices of onions.