Pudalangai chutney | snake gourd chutney | potlakaya chutney recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Easy south indian style chutney recipe for idli/dosa. One of the healthy recipe with snake gourd.
Before I move on to the recipe, here are some of the interesting chutney recipes that you might be interested in: roasted garlic onion chutney, brinjal chutney, Onion coriander chutney, kerala coconut chutney, corinader coconut chutney, Green chilli chutney, tomato chutney. onion coriander chutney, carrot oats chutney, ridge gourd chutney, cabbage flaxseed chutney, peanut sesame chutney, onion tamarind chutney, coriander coconut chutney, etc.,
Pin for later:
Pudalangai chutney | snake gourd chutney quick video recipe:
Pudalangai chutney | snake gourd chutney with step by step photos:
- firstly, heat oil in a fry pan and drop chana dal, urad dal, curry leaves and red chilli to it.
- when it turns brown, add chopped onion and chopped snake gourd to the pan
- along with it, add turmeric powder and salt required.
- fry for a minute until onion turns pink and add water enough for the vegetable to get cooked.
- Close and cook in medium heat until vegetable is cooked. Open and dry the water.
- Once it cools down, transfer to a blender and blend to a fine paste with little water.
Pudalangai chutney | snake gourd chutney recipe card:
snake gourd chutney
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp urad dal split
- 1/2 tsp chana dal split
- 4 dry red chillies
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 3/4 cup onion - finely chopped
- 3/4 cup snake gourd - finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- heat oil and splutter urad dal, chana dal, curry leaves and red chilli
- secondly, add onions and snake gourd finely chopped, turmeric powder and salt to taste
- fry until onions are pink.
- add enough water, close and cook until snake gourd is cooked completely.
- open and let the water dry.
- cool and grind to a fine paste.