Capsicum chutney | green capsicum chutney recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. simple, easy and quick recipe of capsicum chutney. best goes with dosa or idli. one of the healthy chutney and a different option rather than the usual ones.
some of the other chutney varieties with quick video:
- Pudalangai chutney | snake gourd chutney | potlakaya chutney recipe
- Peanut chutney | Groundnut Chutney recipe | Verkadalai chutney
- Roasted garlic onion chutney | Spicy garlic chutney recipe
- Brinjal chutney recipe | Kathirikai Chutney
- Onion Coriander chutney recipe without Garlic | Vengaya kothamalli chutney
- Kerala coconut chutney recipe | Red coconut chutney recipe
- coriander coconut chutney recipe for dosa/idli without frying
- Green chilly Chutney for dosa | Green chilli coriander chutney | Onion coriander chutney
- Tomato Chutney recipe | Thakkali Chutney
- Easy Mint chutney | coriander mint chutney
- Carrots Oats Chutney
- Peanut Sesame chutney
- Tomato Flaxseeds chutney recipe | Flax seed tomato chutney without onion etc.,
capsicum chutney recipe:
green capsicum chutney with step by step photos and video recipe
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup capsicum roughly chopped
- 2-3 dry red chilli
- 1/2 large tomato roughly chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp urad dal split
- 1 spring curry leaves
heat oil, fry roughly chopped onion, red chilli and capsicum until onions are slightly brown.
add tomatoes, salt and fry again till slightly mushy
transfer to a blender, cool and grind to smooth paste
for tempering : heat oil, crackle mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves. add the tempering to the chutney.
serve fresh with dosa/idli
firstly, heat oil in a pan and saute onions, capsicum and red chilli until onions are slightly brown. add more chillies if you like it spicy. you can also add urad dal while sauteing.
further, to this, add tomatoes, salt to taste and fry till slightly mushy
cool and transfer to a blender. blend it to a smooth paste.
tempering: heat oil in tadka pan, crackle mustard seeds, urad dal split and curry leaves. add the tempering to the chutney.
serve fresh with dosa or idli